February 20 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Get Ready to Run With Heart
The 8th Annual PTO Jog-A-Thon is On! Now is the chance to tell family, friends and neighbors all about our amazing public school and to request their sponsorship! Please encourage them to support your student(s) and all the wonderful programs we make possible. Our goal this year is to raise $75,000 and we need everyone’s help to achieve this. All donations are tax-deductible.
To create a donation page to share visit:
It’s super easy to collect donations on Pledgestar or you can download this form online. Envelopes were sent home before the holidays but also available in room 14.
Practice Runs with Coach Andy will be held every Wednesday from 7:30-8:00am on main yard .
To volunteer your time PLEASE sign up here. We’ll take whatever time you can spare—30 min, 1 hr or half a day! We need an army to make this run smoothly!
- Top 3 Overall Fundraisers Win Opportunity to be PRINCIPAL FOR THE DAY
- Each Student who raises at least $500 wins LUNCH OUT with Mr. Needleman & Ms. Bertucelli
- Classes with 75% Sponsorship Participation Win a Popsicle Party
- Classes with 85% Sponsorship Participation Win 30 Minutes Extra Recess
- Grade Level Medals Awarded to Top Girl & Boy Runners (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Trophies Awarded to Overall Girl & Overall Boy Runner (School-Wide)
8:06-8:15am – Jog-A-Thon Kick Off Ceremony
8:30-8:50am- Kinder Runs
9:00-9:20am- 5th Grade Runs
9:30-9:50am- 2nd Grade Runs
10:00-10:20am- 1st Grade Runs
10:50-11:10am- 4th Grade Runs
11:20-11:40am- 3rd Grade Runs
11:40-12:00pm- Jog-A-Thon Concludes